Quote

Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures.

Jessamyn West
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
noirness has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

Friday, November 2, 2007
So it's Day 2 and already I am reconsidering my choice of novel topic. Because of all the chaos ensuing throughout my work-life I'm tempted to take the safe route and red light my Silent Hill fanfic. But is it really going to be that easy? It'll take a lot of work to make sure I'm not redressing my first fic with different characters but regurgitating the same story.


You see, I'm not in the mood to write something light and comedic because lately I haven't been in that sort of mindset. My mind is geared for dingey and scary and disturbing...a sort of Hill-esque interpretation of what I'm feeling lately (which is confused, stressed, blah, bleh and meh).


BUT....


I want to write something original.


Damn these demons of indecision!!! Maybe I should write an entire novel about a girl who can't make up her fucking mind about what to write! Art imitates reality, after all.


Let's see what happens by tonight. I am promising myself that before this day is through, SOMETHING will be posted on my nanowrimo.org.

0 comments: