Quote

Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures.

Jessamyn West
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
noirness has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 1, 2007
So it's Day 1 of nanowrimo and such a weird day it has become. Not weird in anything related to my novel, but overall just a stressful, shocking day. I really don't feel like divulging details, since it's all work-related, but let's just say alot of things at work are changing and very quickly. I had to put in an extra hour today because someone quit. Also, I broke the silence with my brother, of whom I had not spoken for 6 months.


Weird day.


Anywho, I did manage to scrape up a decent outline for chappy 1 of me novel, but it's really boring and there is no action. Should I open with some obscure action-y prologue-ish type thing that will be relevant later on? I would hate to because the opening I have planned is funny and witty and sets the tone for the entire story.


0 comments: