Quote

Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures.

Jessamyn West
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
noirness has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

Friday, November 23, 2007
So here I am at Day 23, barely skirting 10 000 words. I haven't had a chance to write in the last couple of days...work, day trips, work...Even carrying around my trusty notebook everywhere I go has yet to prove itself useful. I just have to face it: this was not my month to shine in. Damn the world of literacy. I keep wondering how I could have done things differently in order to up my chances of success, and this is what I've come up with:


1. Prepare a stronger outline pre-November 1st

2. Write without restriction...ignore the editor behind my eyes

3. Write everyday, despite the circumstances of a busy life

4. Don't make excuses for not writing ("I worked 12 hours today, I had no chance to write.")


On that note, however, I'm not bitter about not finishing. I gave it a chance and I'm not even giving up at this point. I'm going to write until November 30th

0 comments: