Quote

Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures.

Jessamyn West
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
noirness has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 21, 2005
One night not too far ago, I was laying in a half awake half asleep state during the night. I came up with a neat idea: Digital Scavenger Hunt...and it works as thus...

Each team must have a digital camera in order for this idea to function in the real world. Each team must also have a list, otherwise it would make for a crappy and disorganized scavenger hunt. Each team must take pictures of what is on cette list.

Here's the best part about coming up with ideas while half awake and half asleep: So that teams cannot cheat, they must insert an object into the shot while taking the picture. In my semi-conscious state, I decided that this object must be a popsicle stick with a happy-face sticker stuck to it.

The team to collect the most pictures win.

Now if only I can come up with an idea in my half awake half asleep position that will make me rich and famous...

0 comments: