Quote
Jessamyn West
Powered by Blogger.
Post Labels
- completely unrelated to writing yet satisfyingly distracting (12)
- i'm crafty too (1)
- nanowrimo (31)
- on writing (14)
- random thoughts (11)
Popular Posts
-
So here I am on Day One of NaNoWriMo and I'm writing a blog post. But guess what, bitches? This girl has reached her target word count f...
-
One night not too far ago, I was laying in a half awake half asleep state during the night. I came up with a neat idea: Digital Scavenger Hu...
-
I'd love to say that I haven't posted in this blog because I have been diligently working on my novel and keeping up with my daily w...
-
It's been two whole months since finishing NaNoWriMo and I have spent that entire time struggling through a novel I've been writing ...
-
Forgive me fellow writers, for I have sinned. This is my first confession. While behind on my word count I went back and edited some of m...
-
I can hear you now: "Ugh! No one should use outlines when writing a novel! You should write as the story happens!" Spoken like a t...
-
Besides writing I try to spend a lot of my free time being artistically creative. One thing I enjoy doing is digital art, mainly photo-manip...
-
So here I am at Day 23, barely skirting 10 000 words. I haven't had a chance to write in the last couple of days...work, day trips, work...
-
Hurrah! Hurray! It's Day 1 of NaNoWriMo! I was reading through blog posts of previous years I had attempted NaNoWriMo, and for the recor...
Blog Archive
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
~ * ~ * N O I R N E S S * ~ * ~ said:
true true. nous besoin peut-etre un phone ou msn date
Lisa said:
oui, mais mon daytime minutes n'arrette pas until 8
~ * ~ * N O I R N E S S * ~ * ~ said:
est-ce tes soir minutes sont free?
Lisa said:
oui
Lisa said:
apres 8
~ * ~ * N O I R N E S S * ~ * ~ said:
sweet. je vais call toi apres 8 atlantic time
Lisa said:
ok
Lisa said:
bonne nuit
~ * ~ * N O I R N E S S * ~ * ~ said:
gee-night ma friend
true true. nous besoin peut-etre un phone ou msn date
Lisa said:
oui, mais mon daytime minutes n'arrette pas until 8
~ * ~ * N O I R N E S S * ~ * ~ said:
est-ce tes soir minutes sont free?
Lisa said:
oui
Lisa said:
apres 8
~ * ~ * N O I R N E S S * ~ * ~ said:
sweet. je vais call toi apres 8 atlantic time
Lisa said:
ok
Lisa said:
bonne nuit
~ * ~ * N O I R N E S S * ~ * ~ said:
gee-night ma friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment