Quote

Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures.

Jessamyn West
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
noirness has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 25, 2007
Ahhhhhh! I'm distracted! The cold weather has hit and I automatically begin knitting. It's like some sort of animalistic instinct, much like hibernating, because it happens every year. As such, I have begun a blog to showcase my awesome knitting talents and share my original patterns and styles.


But what does this have to do with nanowrimo?


Well, it means that I'm pretty much winding down the writing process in response to the oncoming holiday season. HOWever, I will make great efforts to complete Chapter Two and proceed to Chapter Three...BUUUTTT I can't promise that after November efforts will continue on Deeva&Evalita. I have another story in the works that I've been dying to get back to. I guess we'll see what happens.

0 comments: