Quote

Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures.

Jessamyn West
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
noirness has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 11, 2007
Eeekers! I guess I've been slightly neglecting this blog ever since I bought lappy...not that anybody other than Melanie reads it (Hollah!) but it has been proving itself to be a useful tool for both emotional release and procrastination. I figured that once I bought a lappy I would be more at liberty to work on my novel, but the exact opposite has occured. Instead of being able to sit at my computer in the kitchen and distract myself, I can now do it in the comfort of anywhere: the couch, the bed, etc.


The ideas are right there in my head but I'm having trouble getting them into the word processor. I think this problem is directly linked to the fact that I've never spent so much condensed time and effort on a story. Usually I drift in and out of the narrative, spending a moment this week and another the next. Or, if I do find myself spending alot of time with a story and reaching this point of utter frustration, I put it out of my mind for about a month. No can do with nanowrimo...this thing is pretty much be the epicentre of my full attention until we land at November 30th and have our fates decided.

0 comments: