Quote

Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures.

Jessamyn West
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
noirness has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 11, 2012
For the record, I am deleting these off my DA as I re-port them here. I hate knowing that all these silly little thoughts are floating around various mediums in cyber space. It's probably best to just dump them all here where I can keep track of them.

I'm still trying to find an elegant and intelligent way to describe this...but I can't.



Eraserhead...and 10 other reasons I love David Lynch

Mar 10, 2006, 6:30:09 PM

1. Lesbians

2. Crazy reptile babies that resemble embalmed cow fetuses (that's right, Lynch, Imma on to you)

3. Waiting for something to jump out...but it never does.

4. Two words: Dancing Worms

5. Two more words: Twin Peaks

6. The inspiration behind my favorite game of all time: Silent Hill

7. I can't look away from the imagery...and when I do I'm not quite sure what it real.

8. Inspired Kid N Play's stand-up do.

9. Giving me clues that may or may not have any significance to what the hell is going on.

10. He is totally fucked up.  






I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Apr 11, 2006, 8:52:02 PM

So I handed in my last essay of my undergraduate degree yesterday. And seeing as I have no exams, I am tout fini. As of May 19 I will be Chelsy Theriault, B.A. (maj Psyc). I like the sound of that. ;3

But now I feel empty. Other than housework, there's really nothing I have to do. Work is sporadic, but that's the nature of the company I work for (I work as a human service counselor and get jobs as they come). So I guess that's why I've been doing pic after pic for my gallery.

Anywho, I just thought I'd give a life update. 






0 comments: