Quote

Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures.

Jessamyn West
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
noirness has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hurrah! Hurray! It's Day 1 of NaNoWriMo!

I was reading through blog posts of previous years I had attempted NaNoWriMo, and for the record I made it to about 11000 words one year and 400 the next. I'm a trooper for believing I could do it this year, but I came to battle with a plan. Starting in late September I began preparing by writing outline, character profiles, etc. and I have so far exceeded the daily word goal. Woot!

I really don't want to talk alot about the plot of my story while I'm writing it, but I will say it's a romance (gasp!) between a man with Asperger's and a girl with a somewhat screwy life. I think the most interesting part about this process will be learning about Asperger's and writing it realistic as I can.

The above video is a card my best friend left for me outside my door in a box of goodies referred to as a "Survival Kit" for NaNoWriMo.

0 comments: