Quote

Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures.

Jessamyn West
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
noirness has read 8 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Blog Archive

Monday, November 5, 2007


So in order to keep track of where I should be word-wise as they days continue I have devised this goal board consisting of post-it notes containing the day and word goal. So far I have yet to reach day 2's goal but I am hoping by the end of today I will be somewhere between day 3 and 4.
I've devised a new strategie that involves NOT writing the entire story by hand. I'm wasting too much time retyping it all anyway. I'm just going to alternate between the two and print out what is not handwritten. I wish I had a lappy, though, cause then I wouldn't be restricted to the kitchen (where my compy is located). I wish I didn't have my debt looming in the murky background of my financial situations.
Anywho, I should probably get back to writing and perhaps finish chapter one by the end of today. o.O

1 comments:

lint said...

I saved your picture so I can use it for a reference too! =P

I'm way behind as well. I'm almost up to the goal for day three, but it'a day six! 10002 words!!

Time for writing my fingers off!